Last year was a huge one for us and, while we have been trying really hard to keep up with demand for new bookings, we’ve gotten a tad overwhelmed and recognise it’s time for some ~boundaries~. We have made the tough call to put a pause on new bookings for now (unless your workplace has an Employee Assistance Program already in place with us).
We know. It sucks. Particularly when you’ve taken the brave leap to start looking into getting some support. So what are your options now?
1. If your GP referred you, hit them up again and see if they have some other recommendations.
2. The Australian Psychological Society (APS) has a cool feature that allows you to Find a Psychologist near you, based on what you’d like to work on.
3. The Aus Government has some helpful info and resources for mental health, which you can find on their Head to Health website.
4. If you need mental health support right now, don’t wait. Call:
Lifeline: 13 11 14
NSW Mental Health Line: 1800 011 511
Suicide Call Back Service: 1300 659 467
If you think your life or someone else’s is at immediate risk, call 000.
If you’re in no mad rush and don’t mind waiting, click here to sign up to our newsletter and find out as soon as we’re open for new bookings.
You can also start to get to know yourself and learn how to manage your mind with our awesome online offerings:
– Get Your Shit Together with our online course, guided by Indigo founder and head psychologist, Mary Hoang.
Now only $50.
– Guided Meditations & Playlists for Relaxation & Mindfulness (Spotify)
– Stressed out? Click here.
– Feeling anxious? Click here.
– Dealing with depression? Click here.
– Want to transform your relationships? Click here.
Thanks heaps for your understanding. We wish you all the best with getting the support you need!