Sometimes a single, elucidating thought can do wonders to capture the possibility of a whole new world.
Sometimes we find ourselves trapped in a storm of perpetual negative and destructive thoughts. To break out of this whirlwind can be challenging. It takes courage. It takes strength, vulnerability, perseverance and the belief that things can change for the better. Sometimes a single, elucidating thought can do wonders to capture the possibility of a whole new world. These liberating thoughts are something we can carry with us. We can use them to remind us of a new perspective – the type of perspective that will help guide us bravely and compassionately into the future.
Here are a few liberating thoughts you shared with us via our Instagram stories – and we loved them so much we had to share them. Hopefully a few will resonate with you and your journey.
1. Everything is temporary.
2. I don’t have to take on my parent’s perceptions and beliefs.
3. I can be happy all by myself for the rest of my life.
4. It’s okay to let go.
5. No one cares what you’re doing because everyone is focused on themselves.
6. Action breeds clarity. The perfect plan won’t serve you.
7. What if it is possible?
8. My current destination is not my final destination.
9. Because someone left me does not mean I’m not enough.
10. Everything is happening in the right place, at the right time. Trust.
11. I have grown much more than the things I have lost.
12. I am not my thoughts.
13. I am secure within myself.
14. There is no such thing as a problem, except in thinking it so.
15. Choose love over fear.
This article was written in collaboration with our amazing Instagram followers. If you’d love to contribute to future blogs and articles, come follow us on Instagram at @the_indigo_project x