Your dreams don’t work unless you do.
When we’re highly goal-oriented without an overarching purpose, we’re essentially running a race with no idea how far we are from the finish line. How do we get our lives back in line with our vision?
Using modern psychological techniques, this jam-packed 4 week course will help you work out what you want, how to get there and keep you accountable for putting the fire back into your life. Structured mindfulness practices accompany creative exercises, grounded in positive psychology and designed to get you re-aligned with your purpose, thinking deep about your values and living a life you truly love.
What will you learn?
- An understanding of what really matters to you
- How to increase self-awareness and self-acceptance
- The science and power behind creating a vision
- How to be your true self and embrace change
- How to harness mindfulness techniques to create a vision for your life
- How to work with your inner critic
- How to create actionable change in your life and beat procrastination
This course is perfect for you if
- You are looking for simple strategies to be calmer and less reactive
- You are looking to understand what really matters to you
- You are looking for more direction in your life and to re-align with your values
- You are looking to feel more comfortable in your own skin
- You’d like to shift your cycles of procrastination and self-sabotage
How you will learn
Self-Inquiry & Reflection
Kevin has always been fascinated by humans and believes that, by learning how to understand ourselves and treat others with respect, compassion and kindness, then we can all live richer and more fulfilling lives. Seeking help can be quite daunting but Kevin feels it is the first step towards a life of purpose and well-being. Supporting people in the therapy room is an incredible honour and it he is grateful to be able to hold space for others, and guide them on their unique journey of growth, healing and discovery.
“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”
– Mary Oliver
|DURATION:||4 Week Course|
|DATE:||7th April – 28th April, Tuesday evenings weekly|
|TIME:||7.30pm – 9.30pm|
|LOCATION:||33 Foster Street, Surry Hills|
|COST:||$395 or 4 payments of $98.75|